To remove the noindex meta tag in WordPress , you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to the “Appearance” menu and click on “Theme Editor”.
- In the Theme Editor, look for the “header.php” file on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “header.php” file to open it for editing.
- Look for the line of code that includes the noindex meta tag. This line will look something like this:
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow" />
- Delete this line of code from the header.php file.
- Click the “Update File” button to save the changes.
After completing these steps, the noindex meta tag will be removed from your WordPress site. It is important to note that removing the noindex meta tag will allow search engines to index your site, so make sure that you want your site to be indexed before making this change.
To remove the noindex meta tag in WordPress, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress
- Go to Settings → Reading
- Scroll down the page to where it says “Search Engine Visibility”
- Uncheck the box next to “Discourage search engines from indexing this site”
- Hit the “Save Changes” button below